Zetex®Plus Fibreglass Tapes with Vermiculite Coating can withstand high temperature up to 1,095 °C.
They resistant well to acids and to moulding.
Zetex®Plus tapes are available in thickness of 1.6 and 3.2 mm and width of 25 to 152 mm.
These tapes are available in a variety of dimensions and thickness, as well as in different coating options.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about Zetex®Plus fibre. Final Advanced Materials also provide a wide range of tapes in different materials.
- Peak temperature: 1,095 °C
- Operating temperature: 815 °C
- Excellent resistance to cold
- Excellent chemical strength and chemical resistance
- Excellent Dielectric Strength
- Zetex®Plus P-1050 Tapes, 1.6 mm thick
- Zetex®Plus P-2150 Tapes, 3.2 mm thick