Castable ceramic cement
Castable cement Cotronics®
Parts as small as an inch to parts measuring over 6 ft. in length, and over 2000 pounds in weight, are easy to make.
Just mix and pour into any non-absorbent mold and let harden overnight to produce highly detailed ceramics, usable to 2200ºC.
Now an unlimited number of high temps. Problems can be solved with ceramics using an in-house process.
- 740 - 1260 °C : Al2O3/SiO2 insulating foam
- 750 - 1480 °C : Shock resistant
- 760 - 2200 °C : Ultra-high temperature
- 770 - 1480 °C : Corrosion resistance
- 780 - 1650 °C : Alumina for general purpose
- RTC 60 - 1760 °C : High purity alumina