Zetex® Fibreglass Tapes
Zetex® Fibreglass Tapes can withstand high temperature up to 700 °C.
They are an ideal solution for insulating pipes and exhausts.
Zetex® tapes are available in thickness of 1.6, 3.2 and 6.4 mm and width of 25 to 152 mm.
These tapes are available in a variety of dimensions and thickness, as well as in different coating options.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about Zetex® fibre. Final Advanced Materials also provide a wide range of tapes in different materials.
- Peak temperature: 700 °C
- Operating temperature: 540 °C
- Excellent resistance to cold
- Excellent chemical strength and chemical resistance
- Excellent Dielectric Strength
- Zetex P-1050 tapes, 1.6 mm thick
- Zetex P-2150 tapes, 3.2 mm thick
- Zetex P-3900 tapes, 6.4 mm thick