Our machine services: turning, milling and free-cutting of Inconel®
Final Advanced Materials supplies custom-made inconel® parts according to your plans. Our expertise in turning, milling and free-cutting enables us to meet a wide variety of requirements. Final has a high-performance machines fleet and the expertise to machine inconel® from prototype to series production.
Description of Inconel®
Inconel® is a registered trademark of Special Metals Corporation. In the metallurgical industry Inconels® are considered to form part of the range of superalloys of Nickel-Chromium. They have extremely high corrosion resistance and are used in very corrosive environments such as the nuclear industry. They can be used at up to over 800°C.
We machine in particular the following grades:
- Inconel® 625 with excellent resistance to corrosion and salt water
- Inconel® 718 with high resistance to breakage by creep at high temperature
Applications for Inconel®
Inconel® is used in the maritime, aeronotics, chemical treatment and nuclear industries.
- Maritime industries
- Aeronautics and space industry
- Chemical treatment
- Nuclear reactors
- Gas turbines
Benefits of Inconel®
- Good mechanical properties at high temperatures
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Satisfactory ductility
- Satisfactory stiffness at low temperature